CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-30T21:59:35+00:002006 GMC Sierra CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-30T21:59:35+00:00
- TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Grille Assembly.]
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with fluid.
- TRANSMISSION ASSEMBLY – Removal & Installation – 4WD
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- UNIVERSAL JOINT – Remove & Replace – One Piece Driveline,To Rear Axle,Rear Joint
This vehicle's owner gave our service a 5 star review on 8/29/2022